Posted on December 09, 2022
By James Boatwright
If you own a brand or retail store, then you know the importance of merchandising. Of course, you want your store to look clean, organized, and inviting. But did you know that the way you merchandise your products can actually influence customer behavior and boost sales? It's true! One simple way to do this is through the use of point of purchase displays. Let's take a closer look at what these are and how they can benefit your business.
What is a Point of Purchase Display?
A point of purchase display, also known as a POP display, is a prominently placed product display that is designed to catch the eye of shoppers and encourage them to make a purchase. These displays can be made from a variety of materials, including cardboard, wood, plastic, metal, or fabric. They can be freestanding or mounted on walls or other surfaces. And they can be used to display just about any type of product, from food items to clothing to books to electronics.
Benefits of Using Point of Purchase Displays
There are many reasons why retailers choose to use POP displays. Here are just a few:
- POP displays can increase impulse purchases. When shoppers see an eye-catching display for a product they weren't planning on buying, they may be tempted to make an impulsive purchase.
- POP displays can increase brand awareness and name recognition. If you use POP displays that feature your company's logo or branding, you can increase awareness of your brand and help customers remember your name the next time they need what you sell.
- POP displays can help boost sales of specific products. By giving certain products their own dedicated display, you can make them more visible to customers and encourage sales.
- POP displays can save space. If you're running low on floor or shelf space in your store, using POP displays can free up some much-needed space.
- POP displays can be used again and again. Unlike one-time use products like flyers or coupons, POP displays can be used over and over again, which makes them a more cost-effective way to promote your products.
As you can see, there are many benefits to using point of purchase displays in your retail store. So if you're looking for a way to increase impulse purchases, boost sales of specific products, or just save some space, then consider investing in some high-quality POP displays!